Do you dream of transforming your coworking space into a vibrant hub of innovation and collaboration but have struggled with finding new members? As the manager of a coworking establishment, your mission is not only to create the ultimate experience for your members but also to find new ones. But where?
In this blog post, we'll explore 6 strategies and tactics to help you attract and convert new leads effectively. From leveraging digital marketing techniques to building a strong community, we've got you covered.
1. How to: Make it easy for leads to find you
The cheapest way to be finable to new leads is by being visible in search engines. It’s what we call SEO, or search engine optimisation. The best news? It’s completely free.
Here are some key steps to get you started:
- Google My Business Account: Set up a Google My Business account to appear on Google Maps, showcase opening hours, add some pictures of your workspaces, and encourage reviews.
- Keyword research: Identify relevant keywords related to coworking spaces and optimise your website to rank well on search engines. Keep in mind that SEO is a long-term strategy, and it may take several months to see significant results. Some nice tools for keyword research are Ubersuggest and Semrush.
- Content marketing: Create valuable, educational content for your website, that addresses the needs and pain points of your target audience.
2. How to: Get an instant flow of leads with PPC
Have you ever looked up “Coworking space in Antwerp” and found a whole bunch of ads from competitors? It’s what we call SEA, or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. It can provide an immediate boost to your lead-generation efforts.
Here's how to make the most of it:
- Keyword Research for PPC: Identify high-converting keywords and create targeted PPC campaigns.
- Audience Data: Gather data about your audience to create more effective ad campaigns.
- Combine SEO and SEA: Integrate your SEO and PPC efforts to maximise your online visibility.
3. How to: Use social media to engage with your audience
Social media platforms are powerful and fun tools to engage with your current members, but also a nice way to show your workspace vibe to externals.
Here's how to leverage them effectively:
- Platform selection: Find out which social media platforms your audience uses most and focus your efforts there.
- Content variety: Not every platform’s audience has the same needs. Create different types of content for each platform to keep your audience engaged.
- Regular posting: Maintain a consistent posting schedule to stay visible in your followers' feeds, but make sure you don’t post irrelevant things. It’s better not to post for a day, than to share irrelevant stuff.
- Repurpose content: This is one that saves you lots of time, but brings lots of content. Repurpose or even split up blog content and share it on social media to extend its reach.
- Paid promotion: If your organic reach is limited, consider paid advertising to expand your social media presence. Boosting posts is an easy way to gain more followers and interactions.
4. How to: Leverage reviews to boost credibility and sales
Positive reviews can significantly impact your coworking space's reputation and attractiveness to potential leads. Here's how to make the most of reviews:
5. How to: Event marketing
Creating a strong sense of community within your coworking space is essential for attracting and retaining members. Events are an excellent way to keep your members connected and to engage with leads.
5.1 Network events
Hosting networking events can help your members build friendships and business connections, both within and outside your community. Consider organising events like morning breakfasts, workshops with experts, yoga classes, happy hours, and game nights.
6. How to: Create & offer valuable content
Providing valuable content can position your coworking space as an industry leader and attract leads who seek knowledge and expertise.
- Case Studies: Showcase concrete results, statistics, and benefits of your coworking space. Incorporate testimonial videos and include a call-to-action (CTA) to book a test day.
- Ebooks: Create in-depth resources that address popular pain points, using numbers, statistics, and research to persuade readers. Ebooks serve as trust indicators and proofs of expertise.
- Webinars and Podcasts: Host webinars and podcasts to demonstrate your expertise and connect with your audience, generating high-quality leads.
As you can see, attracting new leads to your coworking space requires a well-rounded approach that combines digital marketing strategies, community-building events, and valuable content creation. By implementing the tips we gave above, start with one at a time, you'll be well on your way to creating a vibrant coworking community that appeals to potential leads. Not everything will work for every workspace, so really try to analyse your marketing efforts and improve over time!
Zapfloor has a lead management module! Streamline your lead generation and conversion process to transform potential leads into loyal members effortlessly. Start converting leads today.Learn more