Senior back-end Ruby On Rails developer
Build the platform of the future with us
Zapfloor is changing the way people interact with their offices. We’re one of the leading providers of workspace management platforms across Europe. Whether it’s about safely returning to the office, booking a meeting room, announcing a visitor, or renting out coworking spaces; we build technology to give people what they need, when they need it.
Zapfloor is committed to building a team with thriving team members. We welcome them, support them and launch them into new heights. We love to work with people that work hard, are eager to learn and develop themselves on a technical, professional, and personal level. Maybe that’s you?
You will be part of the engineering team of a fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great Prop tech product. You will define together with the team the overall back-end architecture of all our different applications. You understand business requirements and maintain quality and ensure code integrity and code organization. CI/CD is the way you like to work. You will review code of your team members to ensure best practices are implemented.
The role is based at our Antwerp office but can also be done remotely. The success of the role lies in owning and scaling difficult modules in our front-end applications.
- 3-5 years solid work experience as a Backend developer
- General technical excellence - you see how things work independently
- You have a deep knowledge of Ruby On Rails
- You can work individually and in team, and have excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled and experienced technical team
- Flexible hours and a combination of home and office work
- A nice holiday plan
- Be part of a motivated and fun team and many after-work events
- Training and career opportunities
- Competitive salary package with extra benefits (meal vouchers, expense allowance, laptop, internet allowance, mobile subscription, …)
What our team members think…“I started working at zapfloor in January 2020 as a Growth Marketer. Back then, zapfloor consisted of a small team of 5. In the past two years, I’ve seen that number grow to 20. What I like about working at zapfloor are the flexibility and drive. Everyone is so passionate about their jobs I feel like experts surround me. The team is welcoming and unique, making you learn from each other on a professional and personal level. So, are you ready to join a driven, young, professional team that loves to throw the occasional after-work? I’d say, come join us.”
The zapfloor team
What you need to know about zapfloor’s team
A positive mindset
Our team shares an upbeat and positive attitude where every idea is welcome.
We are generous
We empower each other to improve and see opportunities to grow and learn.
Our team has big ideas
The opportunities are in front of us, they’re massive and will require big & bold thinking.