Sales Development Representative
Love helpful technology and sales?Zapfloor is changing the way people interact with their offices. We’re one of the leading providers of workspace management platforms across Europe. Whether it’s about safely returning to the office, booking a meeting room, announcing a visitor, or renting out coworking spaces; we build technology to give people what they need, when they need it.
Zapfloor is committed to building a team with thriving team members. We welcome them, support them and launch them into new heights. We love to work with people that work hard, are eager to learn and develop themselves on a technical, professional, and personal level. Maybe that’s you?
- You have at least 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience (or convince us of your passion for sales)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You speak Dutch, English & French fluently. Speaking German is a plus.
- You've got knowledge of sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, …
- You're entrepreneurial, structured, and a tech-savvy team player? You’re the real deal!
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is a plus
- Work in a fast-growing scale-up in the co-working and workspace management sector
- Flexible hours and a combination of home and office work
- A job where you constantly see the fruits of your labor
- Be part of a motivated and fun team and many after-work events
- Training and career opportunities
- Attractive salary package with extra benefits (meal vouchers, expense allowance, laptop, internet allowance, mobile subscription, …)
What our team members think…“I started working at zapfloor in January 2020 as a Growth Marketer. Back then, zapfloor consisted of a small team of 5. In the past two years, I’ve seen that number grow to 20. What I like about working at zapfloor are the flexibility and drive. Everyone is so passionate about their jobs I feel like experts surround me. The team is welcoming and unique, making you learn from each other on a professional and personal level. So, are you ready to join a driven, young, professional team that loves to throw the occasional after-work? I’d say, come join us.”
The zapfloor team
What you need to know about zapfloor’s team
A positive mindset
Our team shares an upbeat and positive attitude where every idea is welcome.
We are generous
We empower each other to improve and see opportunities to grow and learn.
Our team has big ideas
The opportunities are in front of us, they’re massive and will require big & bold thinking.